Dolmen Hotel is looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales and marketing team.
Reporting into the Director of Sales, the incumbent will be responsible to support the business of current and prospective customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Input conference/event details on the database, handle room reservations and communicate with all departments to ensure efficient group arrivals and event management.
- Assist management in setting up hotel visits and accompany manager in meetings with clients for future conferences or events.
- Understand fully the hotel amenities, packages and promotions.
- Maintain accurate details of conferences and events.
- Generate reports on a regular basis as required by Management.
- Accurately maintain the current and prospective client database.
- Work cohesively and effectively in team environment.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good computer skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to email@example.com
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER - MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT
A full time vacancy for the position of Administration Officer has arisen within Dolmen Hotel’s Maintenance Department.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with suppliers and issuing purchase orders;
- Rostering employees;
- Liaising with Government entities like ERA and Customs;
- Generating accurate reports for management purposes.
- General administration duties as required
Skills and abilities:
Applicants need to possess the following skills and abilities to be shortlisted:
- Proficiency in the Maltese and English languages, both verbal and written;
- A professional disposition;
- Good organizational skills;
- A meticulous approach and
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
Experience and qualifications:
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in a similar role, an ‘A’ Level standard of education, proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and familiarity with an engineering environment.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their application together with an updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org