Dolmen Hotel is looking for a Banqueting Manager to assume responsibility for supervising conference and banqueting operations with the aim of delivering an excellent service to the hotel’s customers throughout.
Reporting into the F & B Manager, the selected candidate will oversee all aspects of a banquet/conference including set-up, food presentation and serving as well as cleaning up of events area. The Banqueting Manager will maintain regular communication with customers, manage any queries in a timely manner and ensure the smooth running of all events and related billings.
Other duties include:
- Maintain good lines of communication with the F&B Manager and Banqueting Manager.
- Plan, organize and supervise the daily operations.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to the approved plan.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to circulate the required information among team members and maintain a positive team spirit throughout the event.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas.
- Maintain a high quality standard of service.
- Co-ordinate with other departments on the delivery of services related to banquets and conferences.
Candidates should be in possession of the following attributes to be short listed for this position:
- A minimum of a year work experience in a similar role in the hotel industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Able to adapt to a flexible schedule, be highly motivated and committed to deliver a high level of service to customers.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their application together with an updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, applications can be sent by post to Dolmen Complex Ltd. Portomaso Business Tower, Level 3, Portomaso, St. Julians, STJ 4011.
Dolmen Hotel is seeking to recruit a full time F&B Supervisor to work mainly in the hotel’s Bistro, namely the Cafe Delos.
The selected candidate will ensure the smooth running of the day to day operation of the bistro and report any issues to the F&B Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure a smooth running of the Bistro’s operation;
- Manage restaurant bookings;
- Ensure all food and beverages are served as per set standard;
- Delegate tasks to staff members;
- Ensure all guests are satisfied with the service provided.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Willing to work flexible hours which include weekends and public holidays;
- Be a team player;
- Have a hands-on approach to work;
- Able to lead by example.
Dolmen Hotel is seeking to recruit a Breakfast Cook to assume responsibility for preparing a high quality breakfast, oversee the breakfast service and order food supplies.
The Breakfast Cook will join a professional team responsible for food preparation within the hotel’s outlets.
Other duties include:
- Ensuring a high standard of food hygiene;
- Serving fresh food and controlling food waste;
- Managing the breakfast team;
- Giving attention to detail for presentation, taste and quality;
- Delivering an exceptional service to customers.
- Certification from ITS on Food Preparation & Production or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role.
- A passion for delivering high quality service to customers.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
Creativity, a positive working attitude and ability to work on own initiative.
We are seeking to recruit passionate Chefs with innovative ideas and enthusiasm for food creations to join our dynamic team on a full-time or part-time basis in the following positions.
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Commis Chefs
Reporting to the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs, the selected candidates will be required to work in the various food outlets and operations throughout the Hotel. Food preparation and production procedures have to adher to our Food Quality standards. All Food Hygiene policies must be followed and attention for wastages and food cost is required at all times.
To qualify for these roles, candidates should:
- have worked for at least one year within a Four / Five-Star Hotel or Restaurant/Outlet in a similar role;
- have good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- possess a positive working attitude, an independent mind-set and attention to detail;
- demonstrate creativity whenever possible.
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly send an updated CV with a covering letter to the HR Department at email@example.com